Assisting with Any Modernization Inquiry the Best We Can
We adeptly turn every challenge (no matter how big it is) into a feasible solution.
Turnkey software modernization services that are fully headed by our company.learn more
Extensive consultation regarding your software systems with preliminary examination of code.learn more
Augment your in-house IT department with skilled software modernization experts.learn more
Assemble a professional team of top-rated engineers to work on particular tasks.learn more
Our project-based engagement will ensure it functions optimally, restoring its former glory.
During initial consultations, our team of experts will seek to understand your business needs. We will assess the software's state, setting up an appropriate team. Our team will cover everything in-depth from detailed assessment and audit, day-to-day communication, and bug fixing to post-migration support. The services accorded will entirely depend on your unique needs.
need it if:
- You don’t have an in-house development team
- You want to reduce project complexity and mitigate related risks
- You don’t have the required technical expertise
- You have a large-scale project in mind
- Project delivery within the specified timeframe
- Desired product quality
- Cut expenses on recruitment (permanent employees)
- Regular updates on the project's progress
Then technology consulting is what you need..
Undertaking AngularJS upgrade, Visual FoxPro, or VB.NET software migration is never a walk in the park. As such, you need proficient consultation services that will guide you on the best approaches for your case.
Our consulting services help you shape a successful digital transformation strategy focused on your business needs. We audit your software (databases, IT infrastructure complexity, etc.) and analyze its requirements against the available resources. Then, we select the ultimate software modernization approach that’ll meet your expectations and budget.
need it if:
- Software modernization approach fully customizable to your needs
- Free code assessment for up to 3,000 lines of source code
- Detailed software modernization roadmap from idea validation to solution delivery
- Reduced wasted IT spendings
We will provide a team of professional developers with project-specific skills, to become part of your team for the time needed.
During the initial screening process, you will interview our software modernization experts to attest whether their expertise matches your development needs. We guarantee a smooth and foolproof recruitment process saving your HR unnecessary headaches and allowing you to save on administration costs.
need it if:
- You need to scale your project fast
- You need access to niche skills such as VB.NET or AngularJS experts
- You want to have full control of project execution
- You are ready to hand over recruitment processes
- Choose preferable employment model: full-time or part-time
- Load off your internal IT department
- Drive innovations in your project with new ideas
- Minimize project-related risks
Dedicated Development Team
That means development teams work side-by-side to build your software products and speed up the development process. In other cases, you can also hire a remote team to run the whole project, especially if you don’t have the internal resources to support additional in-house developers. This is a particularly highly-effective approach, especially for complex or long-term development projects.
We take care of sourcing appropriate engineers, establishing the workflow, and integrating the new division into the development process. Our service range is wide enough to cover all project-specific needs: from consulting and development to testing and UI/UX prototyping.
need it if:
- You want to be fully engaged in the development process
- You want to tap into stable and ready-to-use IT infrastructure
- You don’t have resources to build an in-house team
- You are particular about your requirements and scope of work
- Rapid product development
- Full control over project process, milestones and outcomes
- High quality applications
- Tailored process and communication
Frequently Asked Questions before Modernization Projects Kick Off
The best way to define the most appropriate cooperation model for the project is to revise your available resources, project goals, and the complexity of your IT infrastructure. If you cannot handle more than 60% of the work alone, consider signing up for a project-based engagement model.
In other cases, you can also refer to professional agencies that will estimate the scope of work and advise you on a model that best fits your needs.
To find the best agency for legacy software modernization, you must confirm their expertise in the given niche, verify the company’s credibility (certification from reputable corporations), and learn if the application modernization services they offer apply to your current needs. You also need to go through their case studies and find out if they have worked on similar projects.
The main difference between in-house vs. outsourcing is the cost (outsourcing is always cheaper), risk involved, and your engagement in a project.
ModLogix is an experienced legacy modernization company that helps companies from various verticals upgrade their outdated software. For 8 years, we’ve been raising the value of solutions built with legacy Microsoft technologies, AngularJS and others.
AngularJS developers at ModLogix will help you migrate or rewrite the legacy AngularJS app to the latest stable versions. Our developers possess hands-on experience in Angular projects that will help you accomplish the AngularJS upgrade successfully.
Additionally, we may enhance the team by adding professional QA engineers, UI/UX designers, business analysts, and tech writers.
To minimize any business disruption while migrating your software, you must first emphasize the planning stage. A good plan is critical, helping you predict project outcomes and meet deadlines and budgets.
At ModLogix, we recommend choosing a gradual (‘trickle’) migration approach that allows two systems – the old version and the upgraded one - to co-exist. This eliminates the need for business processes to come to a standstill to undertake enterprise application modernization.
ModLogix InsightsAll articles
Discover what trends are shaping software modernization today.